Go paperless and reduce printing and paper costs! With e-statements you can view your statement online by using our Home Banking service. Each month you will receive an email from AAEFCU to let you know a new statement is available online to view. You will have your e-statement days before paper statements are mailed!
To sign-up for e-statements you must first have access to Home Banking. Then log into your account and click on the "Services/Password" tab and "Change e-statement options". Enter your email address and change statement option to "E-statement only".
FREE Electronic Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills online. When you're ready to pay your bill, you will schedule your payment on-line and the credit union will do the rest. The amount will be debited from your account and the check will be mailed. It's as easy as 1-2-3! Check out the demonstration
• Click here to Sign In and Enroll today!
When you join AAEFCU by opening a Regular Share Account, you are establishing a
cooperative "Share" of membership/ownership.
Regular Share Accounts must maintain a balance of $5 or more. Dividends are posted and compounded quarterly.
Share Certificate Accounts earn higher dividends than Share Accounts in exchange
of guaranteed terms of investment.
A minimum opening deposit of $500 is required. You may choose to invest your money from 6 months to 48 months.
Club Accounts let you save for summer vacations or winter holidays. Dividends for
Vacation Clubs are posted May 31st and dividends for Holiday Clubs are posted September 30th. Dividend rates vary
depending on current market.
We do not mail Holiday Club checks. You will receive a letter in the beginning of October
that will tell you the balance in your Holiday Account. You may transfer the money to your share draft
account as you need it or call us and we will mail you a check!
AAEFCU Share Draft Account works for you 24/7..... FREE
of Monthly Service Charges and FREE
of Per-Check Charges!
- No minimum balance required
- Account does not earn dividends
- Overdraft Protection via Share Transfers
- Duplicate Checks
- Telephone transfers 24 hours/day
- Free Online Banking - conduct account transactions, verify deposits or withdrawals, and view history
- Reorder Checks Online!
- Visa Check Card
AAEFCU offers Visa Check Cards so you have access to your money any time of day! You can use your card to withdraw money from an ATM or for point of sale purchases.
Your card along with your PIN, can be used at any ATM which displays the VISA logo. You can withdraw money from your checking account only!
The balance of your available funds will be transmitted to VISA at approximately 10AM and 6PM each business day. The VISA system will update your card limits approximately 3 hours after we transmit.
- No more than 5 withdrawals in a business day
- Maximum of $1005.00 in a business day (most ATM's have a $250-300 limit per transaction)
- Minimum withdrawal is $20.00
- You cannot check your balance
- You cannot transfer funds (Call the office to transfer 24 hours a day)
- You cannot make a deposit ( Our after hours deposit slot is available)
- We will not charge you for ATM usage( the Credit Union will pay the
normal fees for an ATM transaction)
- Most banks surcharge the customer by adding a service charge to
every transaction. However, we do participate in a Surcharge Free
Network. Look for the CU$ symbol on the ATM for Free access
to your money!
to find the location of your nearest FREE ATM!
Your card is a substitute for writing a check. When you use your card at a business that has a touch pad,
always use the CREDIT button. These transactions will still be
posted to your share draft account.